Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What Is Wrong??


Since I really don´t have time this week between practice and school I just didn´t have the chance to go through all the latest fashion weeks with the time they diserve, so my coments will wait a little... 

I spent the little time I had today looking for my favourite dress at the Goyas (Spanish cinema prices) but... I spent more than I thoug and jsut to find... I realy don´t know WHAT IS WRONG this year!!!
 I just can say I don´t hate some dresses, like this one from Goya toledo by Elie Saab, but there´s not even one dress I can say I love... What is wrong??


Como esta semana no tengo nada de tiempo entre entrenamientos y estudios,  no he tenido la oportunidad de repasar bien las ultimas semanas de la moda con el merecido tiempo, así que mis comentarios tendrán que esperar un poquito..

He pasado el poco tiempo libre de hoy buscando mi vestido favorito en los Goyas, pero.. he pasado mas tiempo del que pensaba que iba a tardar solo para encontrar que... no se Qué Pasa este año!!!
Solo puedo decir que no odio algunos vestidos, como este que lleva Goya Toledo de Elie Saab, pero no hay ni uno que pueda decir que me encanta... Qué está pasando??


                                                                                      Goya toledo (Elie Saab)





The only thing a felt in love with is this necklace by Elie Top for Lavin, It is jsut awesome!! (I hope you like too! =) )
Lo unico que me ha enamorado es este collar de Elie Top para Lavin que luce Elena Anaya. Es simplemente fantástico!! (Espero que os guste =) )
Elena Anaya (Elie Top for Lanvin)

 Please, Classy and elegant is always good!! Why is everyone going with something too risky and extreme this year?? I just can say what we say in my marketing class: KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid!!)
Por favor, lo clásico y elegante nunca falla!! Solo puedo decir lo que decimos en clase de marketing: KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) (Hazlo facil tonto!!)
  I hope The Oscars will give us all the glamour I coudn´t find yet at the cinema industry this year!! 

Por favor, lo clásico y elegante nunca falla!! Porqué todo el mundo apuesta por lo arriesgado y extremo este año?? Solo puedo decir lo que decimos en clase de marketing: KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) (Hazlo facil tonto!!)
Espero que los Oscars nos traigan el glamour que no he podido encontrar todavia en la idustria cinematográfica este año!!

Adri

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adriana! Your blog is really nice, and i'm following you now ;)
    if you wish, follow mine and my fb page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maybe-Youll-Smile/351381218225706
    xx

    http://maybeyoullsmile.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow her dress is absolutely spectacular! so beautiful :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete